Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Woopty Woo!!

I've been working on this great post about the scenic riding through the hills of Kentucky. All the horse farms, tall trees, endless country roads and 'rollers' that go on for days! Gas stations that sell more BBQ than gas, hollers from the pickup trucks, groups of people on horse back that outnumber the people on bikes. I love riding here, there's nothing better!

But then I found out that in T minus 41 hours Sean and Katie are going to bring Lil' Angel Sophia into the world!! I am ecstatic! The air feels electric, I can't believe that the being inside Katie's huge belly is going to be outside her belly in less that 2 days! It's surreal.

If you can't tell, I will be a first time Aunt. This is all so new and exciting and I feel like riding my bike is small potatoes compared to meeting my niece! Ah, I can't wait!

Congratulations Sean and Katie!! Good Luck on Thursday!!

4 comments:

CET said...

Congrats Monica! Being an Auntie is soooo much fun!

Regina said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Your ride locale sounds really wonderful too!

krisf said...

Congrats Aunt Monica! This is kinda of strange- my brother's name is Sean (yes spelled just that way) his wife is Katie & their oldest daughter is Sophia. Small world!
Kris Frazier

Sherry said...

Hey! Congratulations Auntie Monica!!!