Friday, June 26, 2009

Who's bad


I'm at a total loss of words. I am, quite possibly, the biggest MJ fan.
Back in the day my dad used to take me and my brothers to Blockbuster on the weekends and we would each get to rent a movie. I always rented Moonwalker. Weekend after weekend, I got the same movie, every single Blockbuster visit. I learned the dances from Thriller and Smooth Criminal (even though I was baffled by the whole lean to the side without falling over trick). I thought it was so cool how he could totally turn into a car. And I used to tell my friends that my mom was going to take me to LA to visit him one day, which as it turns out, was a lie.
I'll still play his songs on blast when I'm on my trainer, and when you see me pre-race in the zone... I'm listening to MJ. I know every dance move and every lyric on his Greatest Hits album. I'll never forget 'em.

1 comment:

Regina said...

I want to see video of your moonwalk! It is sad times.