Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Facts...

I'm a facebooker. So after being tagged a few times to create my '25 Random Facts' list I finally took the time to do so and thought I'd share 'em with you...

1. I would rather ride my bike than go to the bars.

2. My family are my best friends in the whole wide world and I would do anything for them

3. Nothing makes be happier than a big bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

4. When I was seven my Dad chopped my bottom lip off with an ax, a few years prior I fell in the fireplace and busted my head open, and spilled boiling soup down my arm for some nice third degree burns... I was a bit of a problem child.

5. I just graduated with my MBA and am currently putting it to good use by vacationing in Florida until the weather in Kentucky doesn't suck anymore.

6. I absolutely love training for and racing long course triathlons and would like to see if there is a career in it for me.

7. However, point #6 is not worth sacrificing my friends, family, and life for... and the most successful triathletes have found a great balance.

8. I love to laugh, and make people laugh, and will fall madly in love with anyone who can make me laugh.

9. My biggest regret is throwing away my soccer career for a social life.

10. I want to write a book about my life... a lot has happened in my 24 years!

11. I see myself living in Kona or Boulder: both places where a car, makeup, and 9-5 aren't necessary or the norm.

12. I can't live without my coffee and soymilk.

13. On my to do list: learn to stand-up paddle board, bungee jump off of something cool, snowshoe in Colorado, sky dive, ride a camel, and go to Italy where my mama was raised.

14. This year I will be racing in three different countries!

15. I was born and raised in Louisville,Ky. I went to undergrad at the University of Louisville and grad school at Bellarmine University in Louisville. I've moved out and lived on my own but have never really left town or my family.

16. In addition to #15, I just moved away from my family two weeks ago. It's the scariest thing I've ever done.

17. I have a big heart. I will do just about anything for any of my friends to make sure that they're happy.

18. I served detention nearly every day of my Senior year in high school and hold the record for the most demerits without being kicked out... we won't get into details.

19. I've grown and changed a lot since high school (thankfully) and most people who know me now have a hard time believing I was ever as big of a punk as I used to be.

20. Cookie cake will be the death of me. Put one in front of me and it will be gone in seconds.

21. I try very hard to be organized so I make a ton of notes and always seem to lose them!

22. I'm a sorority girl; yet another small fact that people wouldn't guess about me.

23. I have my personal trainer certification, my real estate license, I'm a certified triathlon coach, I have a Bachelors in Ex Phys and a Masters in Business Administration, and I still have no idea which to pursue.

24. Materialistic people piss me off... even though when it comes to jeans and sunglasses I'm one of them!

25. There's never a dull moment :-)

No comments: