Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FINALS WEEK!!

Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!! So let me tell you about my week:
  1. I officially started training again. I told coach to give me everything she's got because in a few short weeks I'll be in Florida training with her and I would prefer not to die. Well, as always, she took me way too seriously. My arms are falling off as I'm writing this (which is sad because the swim workouts really aren't that bad) and I'm not even done for the day.
  2. My personal training schedule is bananas!! Don't get me wrong, this is absolutely not a complaint. Everyday this week I have appointments from 6:00am through 7:00 at night (I'm exaggerating; there are breaks in between... but you get the point).
  3. Then last and the MOST exciting of all the bullet points listed so far... IT'S FINALS WEEK!! Most people don't get so excited for this week, but for me it's uber special because this is my last Finals Week EVER! On December 17th I'll officially have my M.B.A. and will be finished with school forever (or at least until I figure out which Ex Phys program to apply for ;-)!!!

My nutty week has been smooth sailing so far. This morning I did a 4000m swim (which was comical to watch me flounder through), then came home and began writing a SWOT analysis on my company, I updated training logs, made a few calls, and now I'm putting off working on my stats final (a case study using MS Project to analyze whether the budget and timetable are feasible... talk about exciting!).

Then tonight: 5 mile run, personal training appointment, quick speech at a track workout, and finish the SWOT presentation. Maybe, at some point, I'll get to sleep.

Tomorrow starts with a 6:00a personal training session, a swim workout, 1 hour and 30 minutes of crazy fun on the trainer, then more SWOT (my presentation is tomorrow night!!). Wish me luck that I don't rip my head off or spaz out on coffee intake ;-) Until then...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I'm excited about FINALS!!! haha. we don't have a december grad ceremony so I don't really feel like I'm graduating though. It'll be nice to be able be a little less sleep deprived soon though. good luck with your workouts!!!