Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cbus Mary

So we landed in Columbus, went through the expo, and got checked in. Now the fam is sitting around the hotel waiting for the dinner bell.

We're set to start at 7:30a tomorrow and my twitter will automatically be updating when I cross over the timing mats (pretty cool!). The weather should be pretty cool, but Ken Combs hooked me up with some sweet gear to run in. Because let's be honest, more important than pacing and nutrition is how cool your get-up is.

Good luck to everyone running both Cbus and L'ville! Here's to fast legs and fun times!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

race day attire = totally important! I so agree with this! :o)

Good luck, Monica! Have fun!

Regina said...

Sorry I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I hope you did well. Looking forward to hearing about it.