Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Murphy Family Vacation

Arriving in Hilton Head is the most refreshing feeling I've ever felt. The smell of the salty ocean and mossy breeze, the whole fam being together, beach cruisers, riding through the forrest. It's my favorite place.
This is the view that I wake up to every morning. So far I've ran four times, eaten great fish, got a great pair of boots, seen two alligators, and have been to the beach none. I know, it sounds a bit off. There's been a nip in the air so we've been waiting for the right day. Today is gorgeous, today is beach day. We're heading up the the Harbor Town Bakery for coffee and banana nut pancakes, then it's off to flaunt our full bellies in the sand.

Next post will include pretty ocean and nature pics, until then here's my nutty family...






Make the most of everyday!

1 comment:

Regina said...

man, you're killing me! Banana nut pancakes? New boots? Beach? Running? Banana nut pancakes? Oh, I said that already.

enjoy!!